dirt 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter hinkler
  • 7 comments
  • 1,201 views
Messages
46
Messages
labiran
is it worth getting and will it do any harm to my dfgt.( i have to take back gt5p to get it is it worth it)
 
Harm? :confused:

Though the car selection is a bit limited and the game does feel a bit arcadish,
it's definitely a lot of fun.

 
Do you think it's worth taking gt5p back for
 
Yes. Though its not as SIM its a blast to play and a lot more bang for your buck than GT5P.
 
I wouldn't take back GT5P, but that's just because I love it.
Dirt 2 is obviously more of a full game.
You should try the Dirt 2 demo to see if like it.
 
If you are looking for a very fun game which will keep you playing for hours then yes. The physics and gameplay are a lot more arcadey in comparison to GT5P but it still works great with a wheel and you should not encounter any problems with your Driving Force GT(Mine works fine anyway).:)

You can always pick GT5P up again used later, it's cheap to buy pre-owned now.

If you are really unsure, do what Lancia Rally said and try the demo.👍
 
I love the game. If you're done with GT5P I don't see why not :). Then you can buy the full GT5 in the fall ;)
 
Back