• Thread starter Spagetti69
  • 11 comments

Spagetti69

Is not my real name.
Premium
GTP_Spag69
spagetti69
As title.

Metacritic currently rates Dirt 3 as the 3rd best ever racer in PS3's history.

Are you surprised at that, I am.

BTW 1st Wipeout 2nd Hot pursuit.

Metacritic are only taking the scores from game sites and producing an average.

Does this show that regular game sites aren't interested in what the more serious racer wants.
Or is Dirt 3 really the 3rd best title on PS3

I think the game is well done, and is a blast to play. As for it being in the top 3 best for ps3, that is all personal preference IMO.

Hot Pursuit! \m/

If there was a bit more balancing within the tiers, HP3 would definitely be even better.

I would agree DiRT3 is a fantastic game, but now I wonder where Shift 2 or Grid 2 would sit in that case.

DiRT 3 is a fantastic game, but I wouldn't put it anywhere near my top 3 racers.

I much prefer Gran Turismo 5, Ferrari Challenge, SuperCar Challenge, Shift 2 Unleashed and F1 2010 among others over DiRT3.

Metacritic is a joke in my opinion, and shouldn't be the basis on which people decide what is a good game or not.

Parker

DiRT 3 is a fantastic game, but I wouldn't put it anywhere near my top 3 racers.

I much prefer Gran Turismo 5, Ferrari Challenge, SuperCar Challenge, Shift 2 Unleashed and F1 2010 among others over DiRT3.

Metacritic is a joke in my opinion, and shouldn't be the basis on which people decide what is a good game or not.

Parker

I agree except Dirt3 would not be in my top 7. Makes me scratch my head when I read the steller reviews of it. Its not bad really...just very hollow.

peobryant

Parker

I haven't played Ferrari, Supercar or F1 but Shift 2 I have played and for me seems that in the fastest cars, I don't have the same reaction speeds as on Gran Turismo or DiRT.

I haven't played Ferrari, Supercar or F1 but Shift 2 I have played and for me seems that in the fastest cars, I don't have the same reaction speeds as on Gran Turismo or DiRT.

Out of all of them I have played Shift2 has been my favorite of all time.

Did you play after the patch? I shelved it until the last patch and now its a whole new game. Takes more time to get your settings right...then tune the car right, but one that is done its a dream.

GT5 is ok, but I find the handeling with certain tires sooooo easy that there isnt much of challenge.

I'd guess it just shows i high in appeal to a wide audience...
E.g. The best for the average audience.

I'd assume on the xbox it would be pgr ?

Back