Dirt Rally 2.0 Racenet is big fail

• Thread starter Letadlo
  • 8 comments
Slovakia
Slovakia
Minimum ones per week the Racenet have issue and it doesn´t work. The game need to be connected to the internet whole time but Codemasters is not able to keep it running. In such case is every work with creating of clubs/championship a waste of time. I hope they will spend more money to make the servers working...

This feeling when you spend extra money to get all tracks which are in custom championship and then you can´t race (or will be DNF) because server issues :banghead:

Well, thanks in advance... i was going to look into it. Guess i don't should bother.
Dame itself is awesome though :)

Clubs have been down for four days now. And CM doesn't have anyone to reboot the server on the weekends. It's pathetic. Triple A game prices backed by Mickey Mouse servers with no IT personnel outside of office hours. Ridiculous.

Some people couldn't run our league event because of this. Now the new event was up for the weekend but no one can do it.

Once my league is over I am uninstalling DR2.0 and sticking with RBR, which has a league system that's more detailed, more flexible, more stable, with more features, created by passionate modders in their free time. Oh, and RBR also has FFB, too, so it actually feels like you're driving an automobile.

EDIT to add that RaceNet outages have been happening since DR1, but instead of things getting better over time, they're getting worse.

Physics that felt definitely better, and textures that made it look more realistic and less cartoony. Needless to discuss about its dlc policy. Yes, thanks.

Racenet is horrifically unstable in my experience. I've never gotten through a multiple stage monthly event without it forgetting its own existence and as a result giving me a lovely 15 minute stage time. The game is only worth playing offline because of this.

Back