Dirt Rally 2016...RaceNet Broken...

United States
Colorado Springs
BrainDamagedBudD
For three days now I've been able to LogIn on DirtGame, the official site for Dirt Rally, but I've only been able to comment once on the problems I've encountered since the new update...GTPlanet is my only other resource that I have and trust...PSN seems to have more 'Trolls'...

It seems that it takes much longer for the game to load since the last update and RaceNet is where Leagues and online events are accessed, however, since the update I keep receiving the message, "The RaceNet service is not available. Please try again later." every time I attempt to do online daily, weekly, monthly, or league events...I had done the daily events for Wednesday and was working on the weekly and monthly events as well, however, I can no longer apparently access RaceNet events...PVP events are no problem but I have no desire to participate in PVP events and I can only surmise, after reading Dirt Rally news, that I have been categorized as a 'Cheater' somehow which is odd since I usually rank in the middle to low tiers in the events...

I really like this game but I am also losing patience in playing it as I have purchased all but 4 RallyCross SuperCars and I like seeing on how I stack up against others...Please, anyone that can do so, pass on this word to CodeMasters so that this issue can be resolved...As I have tried to say in this posting, since the last update, I can no longer access some very key and important features related to 'Dirt Rally'!!!

Latest Posts

Back