Dirt Rally PS4 Trophy Help

• Thread starter TT92
  • 6 comments

TT92

Premium
Australia
WA
TT__777
I am seeking some advice on the "GG Complete a Season in Leagues" trophy.

I am aware that I need to set up a league first but what I want to know is what structure the event needs to be.

Can it be Rally X or Hill Climb or does it have to be rally?

Exactly what does a season comprise of. How many events and in each event how how many stages/heats for each rally?

Lastly can I do it on my own or do I need to invite friends and if so how many?

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

I think you'll be better off joining a league instead, as I did. Never cared for setting up one or know how it's actually structured. Only did it for the trophy.

vajbTV, a popular DiRT Rally streamer on Twitch, has set up a league and it's open for anyone to join. Just make sure to finish the current events available and you should get the trophy.

Exactly what does a season comprise of. How many events and in each event how how many stages/heats for each rally?
You have complete control over that. I'm pretty sure I got the achievement you're asking about when I got "Maximum Attack" - I set up a twelve-stage rally, turned off all the assists, and made sure I was the only one driving in it.

You have complete control over that. I'm pretty sure I got the achievement you're asking about when I got "Maximum Attack" - I set up a twelve-stage rally, turned off all the assists, and made sure I was the only one driving in it.

OK I'll give it a go and get back to you. Thanks.

MXH
I think you'll be better off joining a league instead, as I did. Never cared for setting up one or know how it's actually structured. Only did it for the trophy.

That sounds just like me.

MXH
vajbTV, a popular DiRT Rally streamer on Twitch, has set up a league and it's open for anyone to join. Just make sure to finish the current events available and you should get the trophy.

OK that sounds a little easier I will look into it. Thanks.

Here's the answer:

It was easier than I thought.

1) I created a league
2) Selected 1 Rally event with 6 stages (any rules doesn't matter)
3) I did the 6 stages
4) I made a mistake as I set the rally for 39 days. So I cancelled the event and the Trophy popped up.

It is really that simple, I am surprised.

Back