Dirt track racing? Tony Stewart or NASCAR Heat 4?

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by mjm23race, Feb 20, 2020.

1. mjm23race

mjm23race

Well the title says it. Seeing these different dirt track racing games pop up has me craving some good ole fashioned sideways controlled chaos. I’d love to try the dirt mod for Iracing but I don’t have a gaming pc. So has anyone here played the new Tony Stewart game as well as NASCAR heat 4? Thoughts?

dlshearon likes this.
  2. kikie

kikie Premium

3. killerjimbag

killerjimbag

It's basically the same game. Same developer made Tony Stewart. I'd buy Nascar Heat 4. At least you can race 3 Series plus dirt.

dlshearon likes this.
  4. mjm23race

mjm23race

Thank you for the info.

5. mjm23race

mjm23race

Yeah I saw that thread, and that is why I started a seperate thread about actual game play. The other thread turned into a did he blip the throttle debate and a Ratbag / Big Ant discussion. I was looking for more info on gameplay to help decide on which one to purchase. Both are currently at the same price point and have a similar dirt track theme so I wanted to see what people enjoyed or hated about each.

6. kikie

kikie Premium

Okay fair enough but that is actually not how it is done. Starting a new thread when there is already a thread about the same subject.

:)

7. killerjimbag

killerjimbag

That is how it's done. Why go to a thread that has actually no info and some people not contributing actually nothing pertaining to the question.

GTV0819, mjm23race and dlshearon like this.
  8. kikie

kikie Premium

No it is not. Two threads about the same subject is never a good idea. But that is not the case here.

I was wrong, I misread the thread title and thought that it was about the same game. It turns out it is about two different games. :O

My bad. Carry on.

Let us not go off topic . :D

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    dlshearon likes this.
  9. killerjimbag

killerjimbag

I'm not off topic. I answered his question.

10. kikie

kikie Premium

No, I was referring to myself in the first place. No worries everything is alright.

11. GTV0819

GTV0819 (Banned)

I think the NASCAR Heat 4 has more cool vehicles. Well, that's just my opinion though.