Dirto rally 2.0 ps4. Quickest ways to earn in game currency?

• Thread starter CustomX
  • 9 comments
Germany
Germany
Loving this game. Finding it a bit of a grind to get credits though. I'm doing 45-60 mins a day doing the daily and weekly races and I'm getting like $150k per day in earnings. Maybe a bit more.

Haven't attempted a Rally or Rallycross championship yet; they seem like they take quite a bit of time.

Anyone got a link to a summary of how the prize money works and what the quickest ways of earning it are?

You're better off avoiding the career mode all together, paying for fixing cars is a joke... You can access all the vehicles without it anyway custom mode is the best option...

Career Rallycross is the quickest, especially on the easier difficulty levels.

Next to that do AI Daily Challenges.

Thanks PJ. Can one adjust the difficulty levels on Career Rallycross? I thought they're fixed.....

Do you know of any online resource that lists the prize money for each event?

Found the guy who crashes too much. :lol:

Defo crashed alot with the RWD's at first, but soon fixed it by increasing throttle deadzone ;-) For me the grind is too slow to get the vehicles you want to drive (made worse by the arbitrary charging for repairs), otherwise you're gonna get bored of the tracks before you get all the cars together.... each to their own lol I think the main reason they charge for repairs is to make you pay for the dlc to get the premium daily races/tracks/cars... I refuse the fantastic possibility of paying for their DLC...

Do the AI Challenges pay more than the other daily and weekly challenges? I normally go through and do all the single stage ones that are available each day....

l I think the main reason they charge for repairs is to make you pay for the dlc to get the premium daily races/tracks/cars... I refuse the fantastic possibility of paying for their DLC...

So you don't have the Monaco location and other stuff that was added after release? Don't you feel like you're missing out? They're pretty epic.

Do seasonpass holders really get daily races that others don't?

So you don't have the Monaco location and other stuff that was added after release? Don't you feel like you're missing out? They're pretty epic.

Do seasonpass holders really get daily races that others don't?

Ive got original dirt rally too so the the only new tracks are rallycross (granted they will play better in the sequel...) You do need dlc cars and tracks for the most lucrative challenges it seems. I would have considered the dlc if the rally stages were completely new, codies have been a bit rude adding a few textures and lighting to existing stages... It seems they will do the same with Grid which means im gonna wait until I can buy it cheap, apparently only a dozen stages in that too... As much as I enjoyed Dirt 2.0 initially, its not been off my shelf for months now as ive seen all its had to offer in a very short time... Been loving F1 2019 though been blasting around Hockenheim all week long :-)

Do the AI Challenges pay more than the other daily and weekly challenges? I normally go through and do all the single stage ones that are available each day....
They pay instantly, which is important when you want money fast.

Back