Dis-connected from server, arghh!.

  • Thread starter Thread starter mini1275
  • 5 comments
  • 772 views
Messages
7
England
Somerset.
Messages
goodwoodfos
Hi,

I'm being constantly 'dis-connected from lobby server' after around ten or so minutes, this happens in a private lobby with mates or a public lobby. I've tried my connection using wireless and wired and it's still the same.

It was fine until a couple of weeks ago, has this happened to anyone else? and how (if) have you sorted it as it's really frustrating!.

Thanks

Dan
 
Well that's good to know, in an odd fashion. I had that all last night and thought I was being booted from rooms all the time. Obviously it's something else.
 
Same thing started to happen to me aswell.

The problem started the day before the uppdate.
 
Yes. I was having similar issues up until last night when things starting working much better. I am not sure if there was extremely high network traffic due to the "money glitch" or if there were other network issues, but I am certain it was not my own connection as all of my other devices were working correctly.
 
Directly connect your PS3 to your modem. Routers are a no-no with this game.

That fixed mine.
 
Yeah this always happens to me. I get disconnected from half the games. Plus i have wired connection with decent internet. This is the only game that i have problems with....ughhhhhh
 
Back