Disabling the ghost

Messages
168
Messages
Scariestgariest
Simple question, is there a way to disable the ghost car of your fastest lap in practice mode? I ask because I am doing practice laps to perfect my line and get used to the cars so I can gold the rest of the S license.

Thank you in advance for any help.
 
Press up on the D-pad while you're driving. Toggles the ghost on and off 👍
 
Isn't their a button you can press during the run itself? I think it's like the up or down button on your controller. Or if you have a wheel try the directional pad.

EDIT: Agree with above post.
 
Awesome. Thank you so much! That ghost is so distracting after I've had a beer or 5 haha.
 
Awesome. Thank you so much! That ghost is so distracting after I've had a beer or 5 haha.

it´s 8:40 in the morning and i have a hangover from yesterday, so please don´t talk about beer :D
 
liQster
it´s 8:40 in the morning and i have a hangover from yesterday, so please don´t talk about beer :D

Ooo. That's the worst. It's 2:40 here so I'm well on my way to my hangover tomorrow :P
 
I had to disable it while the Vettel challenges. No way I would´ve managed gold, if always watching how much faster that darn ghost is running in front :)
 
Simple question, is there a way to disable the ghost car of your fastest lap in practice mode? I ask because I am doing practice laps to perfect my line and get used to the cars so I can gold the rest of the S license.

Thank you in advance for any help.

You can set the function to whatever you want for any of the various buttons on the DS3 controller from the options menu in-game. Get to it from either the main screen(before you enter GT Mode) or from the GT Life screen itself.
I've set mine so that a down on the d-pad turns ghost on/off. Fastest one to get to from the steering joystick on the left. I also set l/r on the d-pad to look left/look right. Don't use that much, but it's there in case I need it.
 
Back