- 1
- Kart-Racer03
This game, in area's, is just that. Extremely disapointing. Especially the online.
It seems, either it required a jacked up internet, or everyone does not know how to drive. Example: racing on high-speed ring, I get slammed into the wall every 30 seconds.
No Performance parts or tuning?
No Arcade where you can use cars you don't own?
the R35, well, it blows.
I don't know, maybe my expectations were too high, but still, I like the game, I just hope it gets improved with GT5.
It seems, either it required a jacked up internet, or everyone does not know how to drive. Example: racing on high-speed ring, I get slammed into the wall every 30 seconds.
No Performance parts or tuning?
No Arcade where you can use cars you don't own?
the R35, well, it blows.
I don't know, maybe my expectations were too high, but still, I like the game, I just hope it gets improved with GT5.