Disappearing Cars in Arcade Mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter sonko2010
  • 0 comments
  • 522 views
Messages
1
Hi Everyone,

New to GT5 and I have only played a half dozen times, mostly in arcade mode. Lately I am noticing that when I go back into arcade mode, the cars that I have previously raced (and damaged, I might add) are no longer showing up as a choice to select and race. I have installed GT5 onto my hard drive as requested by GT5. A couple of questions:

1. If I damage a car during a race in arcade mode, could this be causing the disappearing? And if so how can I get them back?

2. Do certain tracks only have certain cars available to them in arcade mode? Or are all cars available on all tracks in arcade mode?

Thanks for the help. I miss racing the Nissan GT-R. (also disappeared)

Chris
 
Back