Disappearing cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daviekhan
  • 2 comments
  • 770 views
Messages
46
Bought a couple of cars on a whim and bob just won them so decided to send duplicates to a friend, the drift s2000 from AEM, I also sent him a cappuccino with full race mod.
The car fails to upload then disappears neither of us now have em...
Anybody know anything about this?
Sent my friend a few cars now, he doesn't have as much time to play as me, all cars I've sent have arrived till now, tho these are both dealer cars maybe that relevant but still if it won't let me send surely I get to keep the car still?

Thanks for any info

D
 
Do it through community and it will work. If you lose one quit the game before exiting and it won't save that you lost it.
 
Back