Disc versus Download

  • Thread starter Thread starter smitty33
  • 4 comments
  • 532 views
Messages
74
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
latics33
I am now having the same problem as many others, PS3 failing to recognise the GT6 disk.

If I download the game from playstationstore does that mean it is downloaded straight to my playstation and I no longer need a disc? I have had this problem before with past generations of GT.
 
I am now having the same problem as many others, PS3 failing to recognise the GT6 disk.

If I download the game from playstationstore does that mean it is downloaded straight to my playstation and I no longer need a disc? I have had this problem before with past generations of GT.
That's exactly what it's supposed to mean. Given all the problems PD seems to be having after each update, and the issues where discs don't want to run properly (for some) after updates, I wish I'd bought mine online now. It would have been a whole lot easier on the laser.
 
My one has even ruined up my ps3 because its not reading f1 2013 or grid 2 properly
 
Had the same problem. Bought download, problem solved. No need for disk, and my credits and cars (about a weeks worth) and my 10 anv. cars were saved.
 
I am now having the same problem as many others, PS3 failing to recognise the GT6 disk.

If I download the game from playstationstore does that mean it is downloaded straight to my playstation and I no longer need a disc? I have had this problem before with past generations of GT.
You might try this:
 
Back