Disconnected from network due to data loss

• Thread starter faisaldxb
  • 19 comments
United Arab Emirates
Dubai
faisaldxb
Is anyone else getting disconnected before a race in Sport Mode with the following error: Disconnected from the network due to data loss [NE-21090090]? It also makes both my DR and SR drop. I'm afraid to try and join any more races because this it is killing my ratings. Is anyone else facing these disconnections or is it just me? Maybe I have too many devices connected to the internet.

Hello everyone I'm new here.
Having the same problems.
It went from SR-S to SR-B without even racing and it all happened today. I disconnect for many errors but mostly "NE-210A10A1" always after qualifying.
I want my SR-S back really... I mean REALLY. Only GT Sport can be awesome and aweful at the same time.
Please step forward if you know a fix.

Last edited:
This has just started happening for me, either happens before the warm up, or before the start of the race. Has happened during a warm up and near the end of a race. Connection is 3 bar on sport mode (normal for Asia Pacific region).

Really frustrating as it means you spend 10 mins qualifying and then NOPE and having to wait another 20 mins for a race just gets my goat.

This has just started happening for me, either happens before the warm up, or before the start of the race. Has happened during a warm up and near the end of a race. Connection is 3 bar on sport mode (normal for Asia Pacific region).

Really frustrating as it means you spend 10 mins qualifying and then NOPE and having to wait another 20 mins for a race just gets my goat.

I've just had it,again.
This was just after warm up,other times its just before the results screen.

At least once per night over the last week or so,worst has been 3 races in a row.

8F797DF0-F340-49DB-882B-DE86F54459D6.jpeg
I haven’t been able to play in sport mode for 2 weeks because of this error code. Any insight?

I just lost 1,500 DR for this. It waited all the way until the end of the race as others were crossing the line to take away my FIA points and drop my rating.

I am getting the in-game "disconnected from Network" message frequently over the past 2 weeks, but only for FIA races. This was fine until recently.

Because it is only happening upon matchmaking for FIA races, it makes it incredibly hard to diagnose when you can only test after you have spent hour/s practising for the said races (and then can't enter)

Have made a host of network changes as prescribed by several people on GTP but it hasn't worked so far. Spoke to ISP but they said there was no obvious issue. I added re-installing the game plus rebuilding the PS4 database to the list of fixes that will hopefully work tomorrow.

Really stumped. :indiff:

I am getting the in-game "disconnected from Network" message frequently over the past 2 weeks, but only for FIA races. This was fine until recently.

Really stumped. :indiff:

How are you connected to your ISP? Do you have a IPV4 or a IPV6 adress?

How are you connected to your ISP? Do you have a IPV4 or a IPV6 adress?

Connected direct to modem, IPv4 with WiFi off.

I asked my ISP if CGNAT was now being used but didn't get a very clear answer (I am not exactly a networking expert either).

Connected direct to modem, IPv4 with WiFi off.

I asked my ISP if CGNAT was now being used but didn't get a very clear answer (I am not exactly a networking expert either).

How is your modem linked to your ISP? Via Cable (-TV), Telephone Line, Satellite, Fibre?

We all would have far less problems if SONY (PS4/PSN) supports IPv6.

How is your modem linked to your ISP? Via Cable (-TV), Telephone Line, Satellite, Fibre?

We all would have far less problems if SONY (PS4/PSN) supports IPv6.

Copper phone/cable but this was not an issue until now.

Just managed to enter Slot 3 by changing the primary and secondary DNS (from other recommended DNS settings) to Google's DNS:
Primary: 8.8.8.8
Secondary: 8.8.4.4

Will see if this holds for the next slot as I would like to not disconnect from Top 16 on the weekend!

I just lost 1,500 DR for this. It waited all the way until the end of the race as others were crossing the line to take away my FIA points and drop my rating.

Same happened to me today :( ...GTS crashed when loading the race (FIA Manufacturers) in the warm up mode everything was frozen and I had to switch off the ps4...lost for that also 1500DR + 5SR didn't even participate...GT should recognize when you don't start racing (even warm up) and not give the full "rage quitting" penalty :(

Same thing is happening to me in these days. Again and again. Connection is good. Qualifying goes smoothly. But when racing online after a few laps i get suddenly disconnected for no reason with the error message NE-210bf0bf, which i cannot find anywhere what it means or how to solve it. On top of that I lose all my previous points DR and SR because system think i quit. Very disappointing and frustrating. Don't feel like racing anymore. If anybody has been able to solve this issue please let me know.

Same thing is happening to me in these days. Again and again. Connection is good. Qualifying goes smoothly. But when racing online after a few laps i get suddenly disconnected for no reason with the error message NE-210bf0bf, which i cannot find anywhere what it means or how to solve it. On top of that I lose all my previous points DR and SR because system think i quit. Very disappointing and frustrating. Don't feel like racing anymore. If anybody has been able to solve this issue please let me know.
Yes, many people experienced this...ther must be a way for PD to distinguish between willingly quitting and getting disconnected by a network error...it's hard enough to earn the DR in the first place

Just check on the Ps4 if you are using a USB network wifi adapter,

that gives you internet seems to give that data loss error, if you use the playstation wifi instead then you dont receive the error

I've been fortunate to have this error before the race begins. I encourage people to watch Doughtinator's latest video on YouTube for a real heartbreaker.

Is anyone else getting disconnected before a race in Sport Mode with the following error: Disconnected from the network due to data loss [NE-21090090]? It also makes both my DR and SR drop. I'm afraid to try and join any more races because this it is killing my ratings. Is anyone else facing these disconnections or is it just me? Maybe I have too many devices connected to the internet.
Yes I got disconnected from the manufacturer series tonite in Sydney Australia

Back