Disconnected from Server

  • Thread starter Thread starter L2D_Darkstar
  • 3 comments
  • 672 views
Messages
39
Messages
L2D_Darkstal2
I'm having trouble joining a lot of rooms..Usually I get in the room then after a minute or two I get this blasted Disconnected from server icon..This happens to me in most rooms and I'm unsure what the problem is...Please help thanks!
 
Check your NAT Im currently at NAT 1 .. NAT 2 is ok but i know 3 was garbage for online.

Could also be that they were racing and just finished up.
 
okay thanks a lot, I hate being spoon fed here but I have yet to mess with my nat settings.How do i change these settings?
 
I have the same problem, and it's definitely related to my networking setup. Make sure you have UPNP enabled at the router, then you should just be able to go into PS3 settings and just run through the network setup again. Make sure UPNP is enabled as well on the PS3 but general default options are good enough.

Also uTorrent(obviously) and for me PS3Mediaserver(odd?) forces more frequent network connection drops.
 
Back