Disconnecting from the servers

• Thread starter quikk
  • 10 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Just spent 1 hour preparing for nations cup, then qualified 2nd (highest place since i got promoted to dr C) then suddenly I get the" Disconnected from the servers" message. my connection is fine so how come I am no longer to be able to participate in another FIA race and I get zero points? Does that happen often? Because it already happened to me twice. Now I am stuck with boring daily races (2 one make), gr4 interlagos which I must of did 100 laps the other day, and the oval in manufacturers. My initial experience with the game was amazing, but after 2 weeks I am seeing myself playing less and less, Daily races are fun, but can get boring since the track roster is pretty weak and all you can see is the same cars (Schiroco, Megane) and (RSR, Beetle). These online races are all over the places, one day you have one make with some ridiculous cars then the same tracks in GR 3 vs 4 then reverse of these tracks, then ovals, its really hard to get back into the game as it always takes time to practice before actually racing, and even if you just get disconnected like this its extremely annoying.

Last edited:
Happens to me too. I wonder if that still affects your DR and SR rating. After 1 disconnect in a daily race I was down to SR.A yet that was during the race which started dirty, no chance to recover. Most of the times when it disconnects is at the start lineup. I've also seen the whole room get disconnected right when the countdown reaches 0, mass exodus. It's very annoying when you have limited time to play.

Luckily it doesn't happen all that often. Matching people with 1 bar is becoming a more frequent problem. How are you supposed to overtake a saw tooth pattern.

Happens to me too. I wonder if that still affects your DR and SR rating. After 1 disconnect in a daily race I was down to SR.A yet that was during the race which started dirty, no chance to recover. Most of the times when it disconnects is at the start lineup. I've also seen the whole room get disconnected right when the countdown reaches 0, mass exodus. It's very annoying when you have limited time to play.

Luckily it doesn't happen all that often. Matching people with 1 bar is becoming a more frequent problem. How are you supposed to overtake a saw tooth pattern.
It affects your rating if the race has already started otherwise it doesn’t. **** sucks ass too lol.

Got disconnected before matching started. Could have entered the next one but sadly it was the last event. Dropped from 8th to 30th in the Americas :/

The servers are getting worse. Hopefully tomorrow’s maintenance will fix some of the issues.

Disconnected twice recently.

Only happened once in two months before.
Once last Thursday, another on Saturday. Both times leading the race :banghead: both times downgraded from SR A to B.
Only won two races so far, so it was a big deal for me...

Happened to me tonight for the dragons tail. Spent a good few hours trying for the perfect lap, only a D so nowt spectacular there, did warm up, then "error with gt sport", what I can't seem to find is an in game way to report/vent fury. Ha

Back