Discover search engine. Why bother?

  • Thread starter Thread starter D-Max
  • 12 comments
  • 1,339 views
Messages
4,965
Scotland
Ayrshire
Messages
Jimmy281090
is it just me, or is the search engine for discover all a bit useless when searching tags? Last night I was looking for quite a lot of things to do multiple liveries but when searching for decals I knew I had seen before with the tag I searched, the game sent me packing telling me they didn't exist. Is it just me or does this seem all a bit useless? I've found this all a bit annoying for a while now. Is the community online a bit better? I briefly tried that but got nowhere also but I was so annoyed I gave up!
 
This will sound stupid but did you try again? I've had it do that to me because I was navigating too fast, put it all in again and half the time I got results.
 
If it is useless the only other solution for decals is DIY. Yes it is annoying when this stuff happens though.
 
Also note that if you e.g. search for #hks #greddy #rays it won't show you all decals that got one of those but only the ones that got all three of them
 
Yeah search features has glitch or something. Trying find certain livery use to work with the 3 keys words but now it always comes up as none.
 
I never have any issues when looking for decals. I even find obscure stuff like "bamboo" for my VW Beetle Panda livery. It's a bit clunky but entirely serviceable in my experience.

Sark
 
I searched 'carguy' 4 times in a row and had nothing come up. tried it the next day and it came up after the second time! It's very annoying
 
Does anyone have link for classic/vintage number fonts from 50-60's? Have spent hours using different tags and tag combinations, but now i give up. (Looking fonts with thin handwritten style)
That's a good challenge! It shouldn't be hard...
 
Last edited:
Does anyone have link for classic/vintage number fonts from 50-60's? Have spent hours using different tags and tag combinations, but now i give up. (Looking fonts with thin handwritten style)
That's a good challenge! It shouldn't be hard...

It's probably just as quick to upload your own if you want something specific.
 
Yep it takes some time to load the information & if you go to the older page fast that happens :( Just a little patience until & if the fix this!
 
Just turned it on for the first time in months (bought PSVR and wanted to try it out) biggest problem is when I want to search for a livery for a specific model is goes by day. So dumb.
 
Back