Discussion on 1.06

  • Thread starter Thread starter Unwaratrex
  • 5 comments
  • 1,186 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
62
Canada
Canada
Messages
mrsmartical
I have looked around in the forums and have not seen anyone talking about 1.06.

I would like to hear some ideas you think we will get when the next update comes our way.

To point out the absolute obvious. This thread is not for

1. Complaining about anything related to GT6 updates. We had to shut down 3 really good threads due to nonsense and melodromatic keyboard wars when we were waiting for 1.05. If you cant wait and sold GT6. The dedicated fans dont want to hear about it for the 3rd time..

2. Can we please not start Going off topic.. I want to hear what you guys think will be coming next and how it would improve or change the game. That is all. this site has thread categorys for that very reason.

Other than that i think we can start a good thread. I really looked and could not find a thread about this already. So if i do happen to be wrong. Point me in the right direction please...:gtplanet:

Otherwise lets hear some ideas !
 
I have looked around in the forums and have not seen anyone talking about 1.06.
Nobody's talking about it because it isn't here yet. It would all be conjecture and hardly worth entertaining. It would just turn into a wishlist essentially.

I realise any talk of GT7 (plenty of that) is also conjecture but it is slightly different. There's time for PD to see what we're saying about it and act accordingly (unlikely I know).
 
Last edited:
There is no 1.06 update. End of on topic discussion.
 
I hope they add Bspec, real endurance events, a livery editor (To some extent, no way to paint naked people on your car), and more vintage muscle cars.


I think they'll further improve the karts, and add quadruple-screen setups.
 
No. I also edited the topic title. I'm reaching the point of being tempted to ban the next person who uses the words "whining" and "crying".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back