disgusting effect help

• Thread starter Ocus182
  • 12 comments
France
France
Duchemin#4037
you know if this horrible saturation / green blue effect / disgusting effect, comes from the game? I don't understand I didn't have this before.
maybe a tv setting?

do you have a solution?

THANKS

Attachments

• IMG_20230210_213029.jpg
    IMG_20230210_213029.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20230210_213018.jpg
    IMG_20230210_213018.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20230210_213012.jpg
    IMG_20230210_213012.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20230210_213008.jpg
    IMG_20230210_213008.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 31
I found, it was the dolby vision which was badly regulated!
Ah, I see. For me, I find that a better picture is achieved by turning all the extra fluff and post processing off. Put it in movie or cinema mode, dial in the brightness, contrast, color and tint and done.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your intervention, I have been looking for the right settings for days on my tv 😅 I also deactivate the noise reduction? and true mpeg?

in the game there are sharpness settings but I see no differences...

in summary I remove everything and just adjust the minimum thank you 🙂

My pleasure. I too have a hard time noticing a difference in sharpness with the in game display settings. I’ll be playing tomorrow and show you my settings.

As far as noise reduction, I believe that setting is used if you’re getting your picture signal from an old source like VHS or something of that nature.

Last edited:
I'm convinced most of the in-game video settings, apart from motion blur, do absolutely nothing.
Game looks decent though, however the other night I raced round Spa and the whole track was bugged where the frame rate fell way below 60. All other tracks were fine. Another crazy little ACC bug..

I have the impression that depending on the circuit, the time of day, the number of opponents and lots of little things.
I hate it when the screen ''jumps'' at certain speed changes or flames come out... did you notice that too?

I still hope for improvement because I'm sensitive to fps and it gives me a headache so I can't enjoy it.

That big frame jump has been there for me ever since they updated the game for the British track pack, quite some time ago now. Was perfectly fine before that. I mostly have a smooth 60fps on PS5 though.

@Ocus182, I finally found time to jump on the game. These are my in game display settings. Some are default and some are adjusted based on personal preference and other research.

Motion blur-disabled
Saturation-100
White balance-neutral
Sharpness-120%
Camera dirt-1.0 (which means off)
Image contrast-0.50
Exposure gain-0.40
Tone mapping-aces

Thanks !

my settings are the same apart from the sharpness which is at 80

I also found good throttle settings except that in the rain for example, at the first Monza chicane, when I'm at very very low speed my wheels hardly turn anymore...
I will try to fix that!

Thanks !

my settings are the same apart from the sharpness which is at 80

I also found good throttle settings except that in the rain for example, at the first Monza chicane, when I'm at very very low speed my wheels hardly turn anymore...
I will try to fix that!
Have you tried changing engine map settings? There are map settings specifically for wet weather.

Back