disinfected's 2018 Civic Sedan

disinfected

It's just a prank, bro!
Premium
United States
STL
disinfected
disinfected
What better time than now to make an official thread for my new car! After months of looking, I finally traded in the infamous PT Cruiser on something new that could actually pass a state inspection! It's a brand new Honda Civic sedan in Cosmic Blue Metallic. Certainly a big change that was LONG overdue. I could have waited a week to get another in any color of my choosing--or go for the only one of this particular model they had on the lot, which much to my luck happened to be a six speed manual which is somewhat hard to find on this particular Civic.

I've taken a lot of pictures, but, here's a mini photoshoot I did earlier this evening after a nice wash and the addition of some smoked license plate covers.

IMG_4726.jpg

IMG_4727.jpg

IMG_4728.jpg

IMG_4729.jpg

IMG_4730.jpg

IMG_4731.jpg

IMG_4732.jpg

IMG_4733.jpg

IMG_4734.jpg

IMG_4736.jpg

More to come!​

My partner has a May ‘18 build VTI-S Civic and it is a fantastic car! I went with her to test drive pretty much every car in that class and we found the Civic to be a true standout.

Also love the look of them. We opted for a black grille on my girlfriend’s and she is looking into getting some black wheels when she needs new tyres.
A2838636-0FD7-4FC4-A85D-8E2070A1C208.jpeg

Have you got any mods planned for yours? :)

Back