disinfected's auto mart! (Update 1/20 Fairlady Z Nismo S Tune!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter disinfected
  • 23 comments
  • 1,326 views

disinfected

It's just a prank, bro!
Premium
Messages
2,936
United States
STL
Messages
disinfected
Messages
disinfected
For Trade:

2007 Mini Cooper S - Premium
British Racing Green Metallic
13.6 Miles

2000 Toyota Celica TRD Sports M
Super Red V
0.0 Miles

2003 Honda Integra Type R
Milano Red
18,940.4 Miles

2002 Nissan Fairlady Z Nismo S-Tune (Z33)
Sparkling Silver Metallic
1,457.5 Miles

1995 Honda Integra Type R
Granada Black Pearl
36,246.3 Miles

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX STI - Premium
Dark Gray Metallic
0.0 Miles

2006 Nissan Skyline Sedan 350GT Type SP - Premium
Stratosphere Blue Metallic (PM)
0.0 Miles
340 HP/1610 kg

1991 Mazda EFINI RX-7 Type R (FD) - Premium
Competition Yellow Mica
0.8 Miles
373 HP/1148 kg

2003 Pescarolo Courage C60 Peugeot Race Car
From 1000 Ticket - 250 Miles



Make Offers
 
Last edited:
any engine or chassis damage on the 22b?
 
I restored the engine but haven't messed with the chassis.
 
whats the cost on the chassis reinforcement
 
25,000 cr
 
Propiro98 - I am interested in...

Renault Clio V6 Phase 2 '03 - 35,525KM - MR - 325HP - (Light Mod)
Ford Focus '06 - 58KM - FF - 236HP (Stock)

I would rather the Renault Clio but would also be interested in the Focus.
 
ZX636-R - I have lightly used the Subaru since I bought it from the used car lot. So there should be little to no damage caused by me if there is any at all.
 
i added you on psn ... ill send the first car when you accept
 
i sent the r32 ... im waiting on the STI
 
Sending over this evening, had some network issues last night.
 
Sending over this evening, had some network issues last night.

i just sent over the buick. please let me know that you got it and post in the traders rep thread
 
22b is now gone.

Updated.
 
Last update for now until the servers come back up. Throw out some offers if any of these interest you.
 
Last update for now until the servers come back up. Throw out some offers if any of these interest you.

I'll go ahead and add one more;
Nissan Gran Turismo 4 Edition 350Z '03
Black
0.0 Miles
 
I'll trade tomorrow, because obv. the server's down.
 
Yeah, whenever it gets back up we can make the trade. I sold mine on accident.
 
lol, Imma Try the glitch with it tommorow cuz i also need to trade a corvette to another guy.
 
I'll add you as a friend whenever i'm online later. Then we can trade tomorrow.
 
Jan 2011 bump!
Courage C60 added.
 
Up.
 
Back