Disk Space Discrepancy

• Thread starter Starlite
  • 2 comments
Philippines
Philippines
Hello.

I've been playing GT Sport and saving a lot of replays, when suddenly it said "replay recording has been stopped." It proceeds to say I need to free up 5MB of disk space, but when I check it, I have 86GB of free space. Is it just a display are or does the game have its own sort of online storage?

Thanks.

Hello.

I've been playing GT Sport and saving a lot of replays, when suddenly it said "replay recording has been stopped." It proceeds to say I need to free up 5MB of disk space, but when I check it, I have 86GB of free space. Is it just a display are or does the game have its own sort of online storage?

Thanks.
I Too save a ton of Replays and Had a feeling it was coming ,I too got a similar message right before starting the Nurburgring daily a couple days ago it said i need to free up space on my Disc to be able to Record,I Think your right in that i guess we're only allowed so much space? Is the 86GB on your Hard-drive or Actually some where in game?

I Too save a ton of Replays and Had a feeling it was coming ,I too got a similar message right before starting the Nurburgring daily a couple days ago it said i need to free up space on my Disc to be able to Record,I Think your right in that i guess we're only allowed so much space? Is the 86GB on your Hard-drive or Actually some where in game?

I do hope it isn't just a fixed amount of game space that they give you though.
By the way, The 86Gb is the free space when I check the PS4 itself, which makes it odd why I'd need to free up space.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back