Displaying the Steering Wheel in PAL?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kekke2000
  • 5 comments
  • 695 views

kekke2000

Premium
Messages
1,936
Sweden
Sweden
Messages
kekke2000
I can't get the display steering wheel... I have tried to push select and all it does is pause the game, tried about everything.... is that disabled in PAL? or is it just for Steering Wheels and not regular controls?

delighted for answers :confused:
 
It is just for steering wheels I think. I put the steering wheel indicator on when I was using a DS2, thinking it was like the little one you see in replays in GT3, but I didn't see anything. Then I got a DFP and a wheel appeared where the gagues were (and you got the obnoxious bar gagues), I found it annoying, so I turned it off.
 
Press start, then press select.

Works for me, but I might be just for wheels not sure?
 
if you read the manual that comes with the game, it says this setting only applies when using a steering wheel
 
Hmm.. My wheel seems to be misaligned. WARRANTY time!
 
Super Jamie
if you read the manual that comes with the game, it says this setting only applies when using a steering wheel

my manual is 11 pages including credits and all that... it sucks... nothing about this as far as i can see... although i got my answer, thanks everyone!
 
Back