Disqualified AI at every race

• Thread starter Hammerpgh
  • 6 comments
England
LONDON, England
Only had my Series X for a week and over the last couple of nights have tried racing the AI for the first time and every race I attempt the AI get disqualified. It seems any AI ahead of me at the start immediately get teleported to the pits and identified as disqualified. Other AI that get ahead of me during the race are similarly dismissed on subsequent laps.

I did a bit of further testing and it seems as soon as they are a second ahead at the line it triggers the dsq. Any that I stay ahead of continue to race. There’s a slight difference depending on the track being raced which may be due to the way the start/finish line lies in relation to the pits. Monza for instance even the cars being me dsq’d but the three ahead within one second kept racing.

The game is pretty much useless for me in this form as 95% of my time is spent racing offline in preparation for league races.

Anyone else experienced this and found a solution?

I have five days left in which I can return my Series X so unless I can find a solution i’ll have to send it back.

On my main account I have a problem where my stats page just has a circle turning and won’t connect to the servers so I cant See any lap times or even the tracks.
it won’t even connect to the special event.
I can play online with mates or offline no problem.
so i used a different account on the same PS5 and now I can see lap times and participate in the special event but if I use solo mode the Ai does exactly what is happening to you, everytime the Ai pass the start/finish line they get disqualified for speeding in the pit lane even tho they don’t go into the pits.

That is exactly what I had to do on my Xbox One X when an update around April last year caused the exact thing you are describing with stats and special events. So I’m also on a secondary account which this latest frustrating bug happened on.. game is a bloody nightmare!!

I’m going to actually try racing the AI in my primary account to see if the same thing happens with them.

With the update there are no special events any longer anyway (well just one) so I won’t lose anything there. Of course all my ratings are at zero from when I reset everything on that profile last year to try to see if it fixed the missing stats and special events so would be starting from scratch again but it will be interesting to see if the AI problem still exists.

Last edited:
I’m going to actually try racing the AI in my primary account to see if the same thing happens with them.

With the update there are no special events any longer anyway (well just one) so I won’t lose anything there. Of course all my ratings are at zero from when I reset everything on that profile last year to try to see if it fixed the missing stats and special events so would be starting from scratch again but it will be interesting to see if the AI problem still existOn my primary account I

On my primary account I can race the Ai without any problems but my lap times for each track and cars don’t register 😔 And on my second account my times register but the Ai gets disqualified after a lap or 2 🤣🤣
I can’t win either way.
I do love the game tho, I really hope the next patch fixes these problems.

On my primary account I can race the Ai without any problems but my lap times for each track and cars don’t register 😔 And on my second account my times register but the Ai gets disqualified after a lap or 2 🤣🤣
I can’t win either way.
I do love the game tho, I really hope the next patch fixes these problems.
So I tried that tonight and you are correct I can race the AI with no problem but no stats get recorded. My ratings do work though but just have to build them back up from scratch. No stats is a pain but it’s the lesser of the problems I guess and hopefully fixed at some point.

Back