Disqualified from daily race

  • Thread starter Thread starter adrianh33
  • 8 comments
  • 1,573 views
Messages
9
Messages
adrianh33
I do not complain much, but slightly disappointed at getting tagged from behind and sliding off track. Instead of coming back on in front of ither racers i waited in the grass and let everyone pass. Rejoined and got a big red message saying i would be disqualified for to many points...

Luckily it disnt affect my DR C and SR S, but does anyone know how i should have scrubbed the penaties and avoided DQ?

And I thought I was doing the right thing by staying out if everyones way lol
 
I am assuming this happened on the GR.3 race. That track is so small with so many powerful cars and careless people. Truly a recipe for disaster.
 
Haha indeed. I can't wait for the Willow Horse Thief Mile with Gr. 3 cars. That will probably take the cake in terms of destruction.
It's a nightmare in a BMW I3 lol
 
Gr.B is fun there but I imagine it to be a nightmare online.
 
Yep at the hairpin bend nicely on the inside accelerating out tagged and bye bye
 
Today's pick for daily race are imho not good, an easy way to loose DR on that short track. Even if you pay attention there's someone able to hit you
 
I got DQ'd at the previous Blue Moon Bay N200 race - took a massive hit that spun my car into traffic and off track, facing the wrong way. Got the red message.

I was quite disorientated and had never gone the wrong way before so I was looking for an indicator for a few seconds, then got under way cautiously to try and scrub the penalty time - while I was getting back up to speed I got booted.

I assume you can't avoid it once you get the warning?
 
They are a counter, you don't get disqualified if you are moving on. If you park Yes, you will be disqualified.
 
Back