dissapearing garage thumbnail pics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SAMIboarder
  • 4 comments
  • 1,337 views
Messages
33
United States
B-ham, WA
Messages
SAMIboarder
So I was having trouble with the game locking up with the new update (1.05), so I decided to delete the game data and start again by re-installing the update and the game itself. The good news is that it worked and I can play while being logged into the network again. The bad news is that some of my car's thumbnails in the garage are just plain gone. makes it kind of annoying browsing through the cars. and one picture of a tuned & painted car has reverted back to the stock picture. very strange.

anyone else seen this problem and figured out a fix?
 
So I was having trouble with the game locking up with the new update (1.05), so I decided to delete the game data and start again by re-installing the update and the game itself. The good news is that it worked and I can play while being logged into the network again. The bad news is that some of my car's thumbnails in the garage are just plain gone. makes it kind of annoying browsing through the cars. and one picture of a tuned & painted car has reverted back to the stock picture. very strange.

anyone else seen this problem and figured out a fix?

Press the Triangle Button on the Blank Thumbnail theres a Create Thumbnail Message there , click that and wait a new Thumbnail is then Created 👍
 
wow can't believe I missed that one! thank you good sir.
 
wow can't believe I missed that one! thank you good sir.

No worries 👍

Only found it myself after my PS3 Data Transfer lost a lot of them :grumpy:
 
thanks as well, this just happen to a california i just won
 
Back