- 3,769
Well, Just posing something to get the opinions of the guitar players around here. Today, I went to a music shop and they had a bunch of Ibanez pedals set up, I grabbed an Ibanez electric and went to it. Now that was quality fun.
So then, I'm looking to get a multi-effect pedal for my Strat, to get some different sounds out of it. I'm willing to spend about $100-$200 on a multi-effect distortion. I'm looking at a DigiTech RP200A, it looks pretty cool and has a whole list full of effects. Anyone have a good experience with any of the DigiTech products? Excuse me if that's a n00bish question.
Thanks,
-Ryan
So then, I'm looking to get a multi-effect pedal for my Strat, to get some different sounds out of it. I'm willing to spend about $100-$200 on a multi-effect distortion. I'm looking at a DigiTech RP200A, it looks pretty cool and has a whole list full of effects. Anyone have a good experience with any of the DigiTech products? Excuse me if that's a n00bish question.
Thanks,
-Ryan