Distribution of points in scheduled races

• Thread starter _Bardock_
  • 4 comments
Spain
Spain
Scoring in scheduled races is broken.
It does not matter in which position you are because you always get a point.
This form of distribution of points is worthless. I loved earning a lot of high-level player points in project cars 2.
This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

What I have found is that rather than points being purely based on results, they're adjusted in real-time as you drive. When you do well on corners you'll see a green notification, and when you run wide, cut or spin you see a red notification. Given that most players I have come across online are sensible drivers in this game we'd all naturally gravitate upwards.

I understand that the green notice is for good behavior on the track and being clean. Driver level points were only achieved one at a time, regardless of the final race ranking. I prefer the point distribution found in Project cars 2.

Last edited:
Scoring in scheduled races is broken.
It does not matter in which position you are because you always get a point.
This form of distribution of points is worthless. I loved earning a lot of high-level player points in project cars 2.
This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Off topic slightly I am TT__777 and that was my first online race. So was it you that put me into the wall TWICE!!! ?

If it was that way I'm sorry. It was difficult for me to keep my line on the curve of the oval. It was not on purpose, far from it.

Edit. I just watched the replay of the race and the first time I touched you but the second time it was the Russian player who hit you. In any case my apologies.

Last edited:
Back