Hi,
im new here and I hope u guys can help me a little. I wonder if there is a way to keep a specific camera angle during Dive Replay mode. If yes how can i do it? Cause i saw some videos where they keep an angle in Dive mode for about 20-30 seconds but i cant even keep it for 10 sec
so i was wondering if there's a button u have to hold or something.
And is there a way to can eliminate the red,blue screen during Dive Replay mode?
Please help me
Thank u in advance!
im new here and I hope u guys can help me a little. I wonder if there is a way to keep a specific camera angle during Dive Replay mode. If yes how can i do it? Cause i saw some videos where they keep an angle in Dive mode for about 20-30 seconds but i cant even keep it for 10 sec
And is there a way to can eliminate the red,blue screen during Dive Replay mode?
Please help me
Thank u in advance!