No restrictions on mods, however when you post your time you need to state

Player:
Car:
Time:
Weight:
Bhp
P.P
Wheel\DS3

As this is offline i ask people to be honest when providing lap times,and save your best lap replays should conformation be required.

leaderboard link
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...WJDU1ZPTDZaenJRajFCQmc&hl=en&authkey=CJm0spoL\

Last edited:
Will give this a go.

Player: Me (thrustmuster)
Car: Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Time: 1:17.509
Weight: 1165 KG
Bhp: 667
P.P: 661
Wheel\DS3: Thrustmaster T500RS

I'll be giving this a go tomorrow, along with oni's. Love the track and car choice.

hey jim long time no race... looking forward to you posting a time....im told this track design is loosely based on a track you described during a dream...lol

Car:Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Time:1:12.650
Weight:1165
B.H.P 826
P.P:693
Wheel:gt5
car is frightening to drive....awesomely fast....still a lot of room for improvement here

Player: Emponator
Car: Ford GT LM Race Car Spec 2
Time: 1:13:442
Weight: 1130 kg
Bhp 796
P.P 684
Logitech Driving Force GT

Same settings 1:13:429 With patience (I have little) I could possibly sneek under the 1:13 mark with this setup. Not sure if more power would really help that much - this car is a beast!

Hay diver

Did a quick run with a stock Ford GT, maybe will give it some more power later and have another go.

Player: jol_1
Car: Ford GT LM Race car spec 11
Time: 1.14.355
Weight:1130
Bhp: 629
P.P: 646
DFGT

Hey Jarred,
Looking forward to this one! :) I sold a huge bunch of cars (back <1000 :indiff:) today that I had bought solely for paint chips and no longer needed and that gave me enough coin to buy the Spec II TC so I will try and get some seat time in tomorrow... Got a nasty head-cold at the moment though so I may not get around to it or even be competitive if I do... ;)
Look forward to seeing what I can make this car do! :D

Cheers, Sam. :)

Hi guys,
I have finally got around to running some laps for this challenge! :)
I started with a new GT Spec II Test Car and have done 30 laps to try and run it in a bit to get some more power from this beast! :D
I was amazed how delicate you need to be with this thing! The last time I drove it in GT5P I didn't remember it being so light under power... :eek:
Took me a while to find a groove, which suited well as I was happy trying to get a lot of kms on the engine to extract all the BHP possible! ;)
Finally after lap 22 of 30 I set my fastest time;

Player: X3rx3s44
Time: 1:11.756
Weight: 1165kg
Power: 816BHP
PP: 691
Wheel: DFGT

This was by far the most challenging of diver's three challenges! (:cheers: Cheers again, diver! 👍) I am still not convinced by my time I have set but with a bit of work I'm sure it can be improved upon comfortably! :sly:

EDIT: Removed Video!

Xerxes. :)

Last edited:
That is proper quick, mate! I might put all the bells and whistles on tomorrow and have another go. Basically I've gotta find about 1.5 seconds from 130 extra bhp. Ngya!!!!

Hi guys, a few people have asked me for a first person video for this one and my others for various TT events I'm currently doing so here is the new link;

P.S. Cheers Jim :cheers: Have fun, chasing it! ;) I'm sure you will catch me if you set your mind to the task! 👍

Ok new time drum roll pls
1:11.169
826hp
still more in it but im sure it should hold for a little while

Nice time mate! :cheers:
Looks like I need to be getting back into the GT sooner rather than later, :D, before you leave us all behind even further! ;)
Congrats mate, very fast time! 👍

A new time with all the power bits on

Player: jol_1
Car: Ford GT LM Race car spec II
Time: 1.11.774
Weight: 1130
Bhp: 810
P.P: 685
DFGT

Alright, in response to you annihilating my previous lap, diver, with a time which I was very impressed by too! 👍 I was motivated to start playing with the suspension and whatnot to try and find a bit more! :D
I know it can still be improved further as I had been ~0.1 up in each sector but just could not string laps together to take full advantage... :dunce:
Anyway, for now here is the new target;

Player: X3rx3s44
Time: 1:10.777
Weight: 1165kg
Power: 826BHP
PP: 693
Wheel: DFGT

With a few tweaks , and just a lot more driving finesse
1:10.505 :sly:
at one stage i was .659 up on the second split but ran out of talent in the last sector... so a sub 1:10 is possible,but this car is so taxing to drive on the ragged edge,yet so rewarding, this truly is one of the best cars of driven in the game,and i find myself having to remind my self to breath...lol

Back