DJBlackMon's Photo Gallery [10/29/06] Added A Banner On First Post

  • Thread starter Thread starter djblackmon
  • 133 comments
  • 6,335 views
I like em mate,, Some very nice angles.. And the Roadtrip story made me laugh:tup: Nicely found:)
 
man not only do i love your gallery w/ some sweet azz shots but i have never seen so much what is the word.... sexiness than the pics of your own cars. wow... and that is a speechless wow. what do you do for a living cuz whatever it is i def wanna try it out myself!
 
You've got some great shots there! The reflections came out very good in most of your pictures, and nearly all of them are very crisp and clean. Good angles too, and I don't think I've seen many pictures from Beginner Course. Nice work!

On a side note, how do you like your GTO? :D
 
Not bad, but you could use the scene to create a minimum of composition. I don't like very much the overzoomed shots :)

Slau2.alexwrc
 
i got a laugh outta the pace car one
good work keep it up
 
Thanks for all the comments guy.

@bigian: I own a business, and I am a DJ as a side-job.

@snooks: I love the GTO. Its fun, the only thing is too much wheel-hop(tire-spin). Its the fastest car I go topspeed wise, which is in the 160's(MPH)
 
I love the pace car one :lol: Nice pics!
 
Sorry I havent been here for a while bro, excellent pics.. I like the "Road Trip" you made up, I should do one too. Anyways man I will look at your gallery after I finish this post.
 
DLR!! Hey welcome back, I missed you ;). Thanks for the comments all. Oh, and back to DLR again, I think you should do a Road Trip, it can be interesting with your skills in photoshop!
 
i know this isn't the place to post this, but you gave me the idea, i'm thinking of doing a Tokyo Drift themed road trip, i have the Evo 8 (which was as many of you know an Evo 9 in the movie) and am working on the Silvia S15, and the Nissan 350Z
 
That sounds cool, too bad you can't do vinyls and stuff.

Off topic: In Forza Motorsports for XBox, I made all the FF:TD, too bad there is no photomode in that game. (Cars - Evo, Silvia, 350z, RX7)
I even made some Original FF cars, and come 2F2F cars. I can really do a lot when bored
 
I just finished my 24hr Nurb Enduro, I had to wake up at 4am cuz my stint had to be earlier than I expected so let my PS2 rest and I will show you. By the way I never played Forza, how is it?
 
i have the Evo as well, not very good but there you go, i'm still working on the silvia.
 
Sorry, just a bump to let people notice my banner. If this is "illegal" in the forums I am sorry.

EDIT: I just read you post DLR. Forza is a great game. It has much more customization than GT4, but the graphics aren't good. Also the physics are much better than GT4. In my opinion Forza is better
 
Back