DJ's Wife Sold his Lotus Esprit Turbo for 50p!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter barryl85
  • 38 comments
  • 2,857 views
standard235
No, it was. She caught her husband cheating and she got pissed and sold the car.


Funny though, imagine coming home to an empty driveway.



EDIT: What that guy said directly above me. :cheers: :D


He probably got revenge and sold her wedding ring, or worse sold his kids on ebay. That would make it even.
 
Slippery
He probably got revenge and sold her wedding ring, or worse sold his kids on ebay. That would make it even.
Uh no, it wouldn't.
Are you missing the point?
She sold the car because on the radio, he said he would glady take the supermodel over his wife and kids.

So she sold his Lotus in revenge. She's not a ***** in anyway. If anyone is, its the husband for making such a statement. The real a-hole is the husband. I would have done the same thing if I was her.
 
Slippery
It is most likely fake.

Indeed it was, however:

Slippery
Even if the ebay sale ends, she has no right to sell it.

She was the registered keeper of the car, so she has EVERY right.
 
Famine
Indeed it was, however:



She was the registered keeper of the car, so she has EVERY right.

I was under the impression that the registered keeper wasn't neccecarily the registered owner?
 
If someone I knew would sell my car (which I don't have yet) for .50 I'd go find the one who bought it and take it back. I'd leave a euro in his mailbox.... 100% interest on his investment, sounds like a good deal.
 
Famine
Actually, I'm a fat, hockey-playing lesbian. It's common knowledge.

Crikey! You hide that well when you come to UKGTP's, Famine. I, for one, have been totally fooled :lol:.

Where on earth do you put the hockey sticks in that little Nippon-Siki sports car of yours? :D.
 
You've sat in it - you tell me... :trouble:

Shall I show the ladies and gentlemen the pictures..? Mwaaaahahahaha!
 
Famine
You've sat in it - you tell me... :trouble:

Shall I show the ladies and gentlemen the pictures..? Mwaaaahahahaha!

Please don't. I've just had my breakfast. :sick:
 
:eek:!

You're an evil man, madame le Sade ... now there's a mixed up sentence if I ever saw one :D.
 
Back