DKWDriftTeam@Youtube now recruiting

Australia
newcastle
KarmaWaits
We are mainly aussie and nz based but welcome all skilled drifters who can tandem and are keen to make youtube videos with us or just hang out. Contact me on here or ad me on psn (KarmaWaits)

If I was you, I'd make the effort to create a better looking OP to attract more interest to people seeking a team.

Anyhow, Good luck from D-Max!

Just have a look at some of the other well known teams and get some ideas then work on the Original Post.

Good luck with the team. 👍

Welcome to GTPlanet Karma! Glad to see you are establishing a presence here for DKW.

I know I speak for everyone when I say GTPlanet is where the GT5 drift scene is at. Anyone wanting to be recognized as having "skills" must have a presence on GTPlanet. This is where all the best competitions and teams reside.

See you out there!

i am intrested in joining here are my details
if you are interested message me on my psn:)

PSN ID:I_8_ELMO
Location/Time Zone:sydney australia (GMT+10)
Favorite Car(s):300zx, mustang trans-cammer, imprezers
Favorite Track(s):Tsukuba Circuit,suzuka east
Drifting Experience:i am relatively new to drifting but i know how to tunne the cars and i have good
Previous Team(s):none
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind? g27(also controller)
Do you have a microphone?:yes, turtle beaches
How often do you drift on GT5?:about three times a week
What are you looking for in a team?:a fun casual group of people to hang with

We are mainly aussie and nz based but welcome all skilled drifters who can tandem and are keen to make youtube videos with us or just hang out. Contact me on here or ad me on psn (KarmaWaits)

Hey, Karma it's Twisty. Good luck building your drifting team :)

welcome to gtplanet karma! Glad to see you are establishing a presence here for dkw.

I know i speak for everyone when i say gtplanet is where the gt5 drift scene is at. Anyone wanting to be recognized as having "skills" must have a presence on gtplanet. This is where all the best competitions and teams reside.

See you out there!

I second this

PSN ID:embarrassed:0_DannyV_0o
Location/Time Zone:UK
Favorite Car(s):Nissan Silvia S15,BMW CSL,Other Japanese Cars
Favorite Track(s):Tsukuba,Suzuka East course.
Drifting Experience:I currently drift alot on GT5 getting used to tuning etc.
Previous Team(s):None
Wheel or Controller? If you have a wheel, what kind?:G27 need more practise,But use DS3 perfectly.
Do you have a microphone?:Yes
How often do you drift on GT5?:Every day for couple of hours sometimes,depends.
What are you looking for in a team?:Im looking for a good team who work together to help tune, and give tips for tuning with the wheel also just to have fun.
Anything else you would like to add?:I'd like to further my experience in drifting i.e. touges,tandem,drift battles would be sick been hard to find any teams hope theres one out there for me thanks.

Back