DLC cards - undo engine tuning?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MuRRe
  • 11 comments
  • 828 views
Messages
483
Sweden
@Home
Messages
WTF-MuRRe
Hit kind of a problem.
Tuning the GT-R R35 TC and using Paiano's tune I realised he only put on stage 1 engine.
Now, I wanna do the 24 Hour Ring in this car, but if I put on stage 2/3 I won't be able to undo which means I can NEVER have a stock R35 again on this account?
 
I think you may have to delete and re install game data and re download your DLC.

I think the special restoration tickets might do it.
Not sure though if i'm honest.
Sorry
 
Hit kind of a problem.
Tuning the GT-R R35 TC and using Paiano's tune I realised he only put on stage 1 engine.
Now, I wanna do the 24 Hour Ring in this car, but if I put on stage 2/3 I won't be able to undo which means I can NEVER have a stock R35 again on this account?

Can't you just buy a new R35 TC and save yourself the trouble of reinstalling the DLC? I forget how many credits the R35 TC costs, but I'm pretty sure you could make up for the car and extra tuning in one, maybe two 500PP seasonal events.
 
Can you buy the R35 DLC again?
 
You can re buy any of them, from the dealership, except the special cars.
 
MuRRe
Hit kind of a problem.
Tuning the GT-R R35 TC and using Paiano's tune I realised he only put on stage 1 engine.
Now, I wanna do the 24 Hour Ring in this car, but if I put on stage 2/3 I won't be able to undo which means I can NEVER have a stock R35 again on this account?

Ummm pretty sure you can buy it in the premium car lot right?
 
Back