DLC confusion

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
jamiemb17
Hi,

So on Steam, there are three 'Dream Packs', which include Nordschleife, Catalunya and Brands Hatch. These packs don't appear to be available on PS4, yet I can find PS4 gameplay of these circuits on YouTube. So are they included in the base game on PS4? (And if so, just out of curiosity, why are they paid DLC on Steam?)

Thanks.

P.S. just as a side note, I'm reading a lot about G29 degrees of rotation issues...is this a game-breaking problem, or is it easy to fix?

Hi,

So on Steam, there are three 'Dream Packs', which include Nordschleife, Catalunya and Brands Hatch. These packs don't appear to be available on PS4, yet I can find PS4 gameplay of these circuits on YouTube. So are they included in the base game on PS4? (And if so, just out of curiosity, why are they paid DLC on Steam?)

Thanks.

The Dream Packs only apply to the PC version. So yes, base game content on PS4. The reason is that the console versions of the game was released later than the PC version. Make sure to consider the newly released Ultimate Edition, which includes all the DLC, before you might start throwing money at individual DLC packs.

P.S. just as a side note, I'm reading a lot about G29 degrees of rotation issues...is this a game-breaking problem, or is it easy to fix?

I'm not sure. Someone else has to chime in with a reply here.

There are, for me, very occasional G29 d.o.r issues which are easily rectified by quitting and rebooting the game. It just gets confused loading a combo up sometimes. Not at all game breaking, it's fairly obvious when it's not right.

The DOR issue only happens when you go into the configuration section and then use a RACE car. It does not apply to road cars.

The work around is to quit the game after you've made the settings in controller configuration and after reboot of the game do not look a the settings anymore and jump into your racecar.

Not gamebreaking but a bit ugly for sure.

Latest Posts

Back