DLC doesnt work

• Thread starter SliChillax
  • 10 comments
Albania
Albania
Hey guys just purchased the Lewis Hamilton DLC and it's simply not working. Tried Sony support and it is garbage. On the downloads page it says waiting to install then it takes me to the GT Sport page to purchase it even though I own the game (physically). In the main meny of the game when I click the Lewis tab it takes me to the store to purchase the dlc then it says content cant be found. I can't even get a refund.

Hey guys just purchased the Lewis Hamilton DLC and it's simply not working. Tried Sony support and it is garbage. On the downloads page it says waiting to install then it takes me to the GT Sport page to purchase it even though I own the game (physically). In the main meny of the game when I click the Lewis tab it takes me to the store to purchase the dlc then it says content cant be found. I can't even get a refund.
Have you bought the DLC on the same PSN account that you bought the game with?

The only other thing I can think of is...
On the downloads page it says waiting to install
... it isn't installed. Is your GT Sport fully up-to-date, and do you have at least 120GB of free space on your console?

The only other thing I can think of is...

... it isn't installed. Is your GT Sport fully up-to-date, and do you have at least 120GB of free space on your console?
Im currently playing the game. It is fully updated. I think the problem is that there is no PS Store in my country so my PS Store is American and the physical copy of my game was bought locally so the dlc isnt compatible.

there is no PS Store in my country so my PS Store is American and the physical copy of my game was bought locally so the dlc isnt compatible
Oh yes, that'd do it. It would work with a US disc, or if you had bought the DLC from any European PS Store.

Back