DLC dont instal after downloadPS4 

Slovakia
Slovakia
flatthebest
Hello all,

I bought PS4 just a week ago so project car is new for me. I have a Slovak psn acount. I downloaded a free cars but after download they did not instaled,they just "wait for instal" can anyone solve this problem? Thank you.

Which region is your game?
Eg. US region game is not compatible with EU region dlc.

Also check you have latest update intalled.

I have instaled the lastest update i thing its 6.0, where can i find which region is my game? Is it somewhere on cover of game?

I've encountered this issue with the Japanese car pack. For me it worked to renew licenses. You'll find it in the ps4 settings menu.

Zsolt, my disc was same as yours "all regions" but it was not compatible with DLC of my slovak psn acount, so i sold it and buy new one which is region "2", this works fine...

:) yes indeed flatthebest, just figured out. i made a usa account and dowloaded the cars from the usa psn and they instaled now, but cant use them if i start the game with the europe accont, so i gonna change it to region 2

:) yes indeed flatthebest, just figured out. i made a usa account and dowloaded the cars from the usa psn and they instaled now, but cant use them if i start the game with the europe accont, so i gonna change it to region 2
I've registered an US account but I don't get any Project Cars on the US PS store. Am I doing something wrong?

Back