PS4 DLC dont instal after download

Discussion in 'Project CARS 1' started by flatthebest, Nov 25, 2015.

1. flatthebest

flatthebest

Hello all,

I bought PS4 just a week ago so project car is new for me. I have a Slovak psn acount. I downloaded a free cars but after download they did not instaled,they just "wait for instal" can anyone solve this problem? Thank you.

2. Rautz

Rautz

Which region is your game?
    Eg. US region game is not compatible with EU region dlc.

Also check you have latest update intalled.

3. flatthebest

flatthebest

I have instaled the lastest update i thing its 6.0, where can i find which region is my game? Is it somewhere on cover of game?

4. Zsolt Puskas

Zsolt Puskas

Hi. Same problem here, game region ALL. Latest update installed 6.00. Any ideas?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  5. [Nor]MclarenF1

[Nor]MclarenF1

I've encountered this issue with the Japanese car pack. For me it worked to renew licenses. You'll find it in the ps4 settings menu.

6. flatthebest

flatthebest

Zsolt, my disc was same as yours "all regions" but it was not compatible with DLC of my slovak psn acount, so i sold it and buy new one which is region "2", this works fine...

7. Zsolt Puskas

Zsolt Puskas

:) yes indeed flatthebest, just figured out. i made a usa account and dowloaded the cars from the usa psn and they instaled now, but cant use them if i start the game with the europe accont, so i gonna change it to region 2

8. JFavingsdikunzi

JFavingsdikunzi

I've registered an US account but I don't get any Project Cars on the US PS store. Am I doing something wrong?