DLC? dynamic theme / chrome cars ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ibonibo
  • 17 comments
  • 4,919 views

Ibonibo

Premium
Messages
5,439
Luxembourg
Luxemburg
Ok, in the SE was suppossed to be 11 cars.
I already downloaded the 6 stealth cars, but where are the chrome cars and the dynamic theme.
I thought the theme would be on the stick , but it's not.

Anyone knows.
Are retrailers sending out the codes?
And when ? Normally you get your codes a bit early not late??
 
In the gamebox are two booklets. One is the 'manual' and the other has the codes for the theme+chrome cars.

At least, thats where they were in my Collectors Edition.
 
Is there a code for the stealth cars?, i did find a code for the chrome ones, but havent found out out how to get those Stealth ones.
 
In the gamebox are two booklets. One is the 'manual' and the other has the codes for the theme+chrome cars.

At least, thats where they were in my Collectors Edition.

angry-homer.gif


oh man i am stupid.
Didn't look there.

Thanks mate


Stealth cars came from certain retrailer and the SE (maybe the CE but i don't remember anymore)
 
Does the dynamic theme code come with the US collectors edition? Or are you guys across seas?
 
Stealth cars came from certain retrailer and the SE (maybe the CE but i don't remember anymore)

The EU collectors version will only have the Chrome cars. I'll confirm "soon".
I expect to get a stealth version since I pre-ordered in the summer.
 
The paper with the code is behind the little manual, in the game box.
The chrome cars look better than I thought.
The dynamic theme is 🤬. All white background with a black tridimensional 5 spinning. I couldn't read half of my XMB menus so I switched back to the old Schick GT5 dynamic theme.
 
That dynamic theme is HORRIBLE

It's basically 1 giant floating annoying ugly black 5 (the number five)with a completely white background. I was completely unable to read text when it didn't have a black 5 behind it. VERY VERY annoying... deactivated ASAP i saw it
 
Ummm not every creative. The Shick one is way better....
Pretty disappointing considering it's one of the reasons why I opted for the Euro CE. I expected to see a car or something :grumpy:

PS - anyone have a spare Schick theme for me? :(




Shick one
 
Wow that's almost laughable. :lol: And the Shick one wasn't even good, just fog moving behind a still shot of a car.
 
Where can I get the 1st theme from? Tried to look for it and I can't find it at all.
 
Where can I get the 1st theme from? Tried to look for it and I can't find it at all.

You only get it with the Collector's and Signature Edition
 
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I installed and selected the dynamic theme. I think the nicest thing anyone can really say about it is that at least they didn't allocate any valuable resources from game development to making it :p.

At least the chrome cars and the stealth McLaren more or less made the CE version worth the extra money (or was the McLaren just for pre-ordering? The guy at GameStop handed me that code on a separate flyer).
 
I got nothing to worry about for my theme, that's for sure :P
 
Be careful pulling the sticker back when you find the code. I lost the last 3 letters to mine. Pulled as carefully as I could, couldn't retrieve from the adhesive either. Put in a request through sony support doubt if I will get anything though.
 
The EU collectors version will only have the Chrome cars. I'll confirm "soon".

This is correct, they are in the pack with GT5 disk, Apex book and 5 postcards.
However I seem to have a Greek/Turkisch version of the game. Yes it was cheap. Still was able to install in English so no issue.

I expect to get a stealth version since I pre-ordered in the summer.

Yesterday, nothing in the package, nothing on the invoice, so this morning I was getting ready to complain about it, when I found the download code in my inbox. 👍
 
I downloaded the GT5 theme but then put my own picture up in the background from gt5 to replace the white gt5 one .but I still get the different icons I think (I didn't really pay it much attention at first).
 
Be careful pulling the sticker back when you find the code. I lost the last 3 letters to mine. Pulled as carefully as I could, couldn't retrieve from the adhesive either. Put in a request through sony support doubt if I will get anything though.

I did the same stupid thing... LOL! was depressed... but I contacted Sony and they did send me a new code and I D/L the chrome cars....! Stay Behind them... after I faxed in the Proof of Purchase and copy of the destroyed codes, I received mine in 3 days!
 
Back