DLC L8R Downloads

  • Thread starter Thread starter JER_CREST
  • 13 comments
  • 2,305 views

JER_CREST

Premium
Messages
1,433
Messages
JerCrest
I am writing this thread to see if the people of North America were on purpose left out on some cars for DLC, such as the Audi R10, and the now aformentioned chrome lined XJ13, the 787B.

I think that the gamers in North America should have a special Stealth package released, and any other special cars to be released later.
 
Why the hell aren't they already on the PSN Store to buy is what I am asking. Makes me angry not to have cars, just cause of location.
 
I'd rather that didn't happen, makes me feel more special to live in the UK.
 
check my sig. :)
 
This was not ment to be for UK people but oh well.
 
I read in the TopGear interview they were possible going to have to cut cars from the game because they didn't make the cut. Meaning they didn't get approval for whatever reason in time. I'd be very surprised if they don't have DLC content in the near future, but not too soon.
 
I have a problem, I pre-ordered the CE from Game Stop. Game Stop was supposed to offer a stealth car and a stupid Nascar. So on my receipt I only got the Nascar code. They don't know anything about it either, they are morons. So, I am down the Stealth McLaren?

GT5_bonus1LG.jpg
 
You have to call Playstation and then they will help you out that way and I had the same problem and they emailed me a voucher code.
 
FWIW the stupid nascar has a great use for easily/quickly making money =)
 
how does sony verify you have the CE? can i just contact them and bluff that i recieved the CE and didnt get it? say i pretend my grandma or someone bought it for me and had no idea there was a bonus.
 
The only way they know is if you use a CE car voucher codes.
 
The best would be if everyone got all the same DLC, i for one don't understand what they earn by giving some contents different DLC.

Am from EU btw, so am not complaining, am just saying that i think everyone should get the same DLC at the same time.
 
I have a problem, I pre-ordered the CE from Game Stop. Game Stop was supposed to offer a stealth car and a stupid Nascar. So on my receipt I only got the Nascar code. They don't know anything about it either, they are morons. So, I am down the Stealth McLaren?

I got the mclaren and nascar both from entering the code once. They are tied together.
 
Back