DLC or Ultimate

United States
Abingdon, VA
BlackCharvel
I tried to get Ultimate edition but it was sold out. I've got physical disc of original release but not all of the DLC which is costly. I'm thinking of just getting the season pass. Wouldn't that be the best choice? I tried searching for info here in the community but didn't find what I'm looking for plus I'm limited on time.
P.s. Ps4 version.
Thanks.

I tried to get Ultimate edition but it was sold out. I've got physical disc of original release but not all of the DLC which is costly. I'm thinking of just getting the season pass. Wouldn't that be the best choice? I tried searching for info here in the community but didn't find what I'm looking for plus I'm limited on time.
P.s. Ps4 version.
Thanks.
personally in your situation I would get the season pass and the other 2 DlC packs when in the sale.

Is the sale still on? It was recently anyway for all DLC on PS4. Personally I'd go DLC as you can then pick and choose your own content a bit more. Season pass is def worth it tho.

The Ultimate Edition will be released in April, so the season pass will at least save you two months of waiting.

And I thought ultimate came out feb20th no wonder I couldn't find it. Gamestop employee was a bigger douche than I telling me it was sold out when I asked for Ultimate edition. Ive decided to grab season pass anyway.

Is the dlc worth it if you intend to do online racing only? I would assume not everyone has the same dlc so that would restrict options and number of players.

Are online championships mostly held on the standard core content not dlc content?

Is the dlc worth it if you intend to do online racing only? I would assume not everyone has the same dlc so that would restrict options and number of players.

Presuming DLC works the same way on consoles as on PC, then you'd have to buy many DLC packs if you wanted to participate in any GT3 races online since some of the GT3s are spread out across several packs and you need all of them just to enter the server. This applies to all DLC of course, if you don't have all the content used on the server you can't join it.

Was the btcc Nissan primera ever official in the PC version?

Would have loved some super tourers on current console

Presuming DLC works the same way on consoles as on PC, then you'd have to buy many DLC packs if you wanted to participate in any GT3 races online since some of the GT3s are spread out across several packs and you need all of them just to enter the server. This applies to all DLC of course, if you don't have all the content used on the server you can't join it.

Are online championships mostly held on the standard core content not dlc content?

It doesnt work the same on PC and consoles. On consoles if you own at least one car (and such car is not taken) of the lobby in which you are going to enter (and obviously the track used on the lobby) you can do it.

Latest Posts

Back