DLC painted 370z gtacademy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thenextbob
  • 9 comments
  • 566 views
Messages
1,208
Antarctica
Bobs Land
Messages
e.e Y have Xbox???
I Know that this is ask too much,but the offer is not bad at all:
Offer:
A 0/0/0 car from my thread
+
5 mattes from my thread
+
5MC's

About the car I want:
Don't need to be 0/0/0,preferable in chrome blue :)

Trade thread link:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=240050
 
Last edited:
Note:I can trade today
 
I can make you one, no problem. You'll have to wait tho until the 14th, my next open date. Thanks
 
Alex 3074
Send a FR with a message and I'll send it over , don't need anything back ;)

Edit: apologies for the double post
 
Alex 3074
Send a FR with a message and I'll send it over , don't need anything back ;)

Omg Omg thanks a lot!!Sending right now!
Edit:Im already at your FL.The PSN starts with W,finishes with a,and there's 2 uppercases:The W and the first A ;) Sorry I need to keep it private cause if stupid COD players unwanted FRs.They keep calling me to play cod,but I don't have it >:(
 
Last edited:
Thenextbob
Omg Omg thanks a lot!!Sending right now!
Edit:Im already at your FL.The PSN starts with W,finishes with a,and there's 2 uppercases:The W and the first A ;) Sorry I need to keep it private cause if stupid COD players unwanted FRs.They keep calling me to play cod,but I don't have it >:(

Lol ok is your avatar of a cat face ?
 
Alex 3074
Lol ok is your avatar of a cat face ?

No,is a mouce face ;) Is from a ggame called transformice :) Is pretty fun :D
 
Thenextbob
No,is a mouce face ;) Is from a ggame called transformice :) Is pretty fun :D

Ah ok , car sent ;)
 
Back