DLC painted cars...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Disco_Mikey
  • 8 comments
  • 486 views
Messages
92
Messages
Disco_Mikey
I have every tradeable car in the game to deal with, as well as all museum cards, gear etc

I would like:

BMW M3 CSL or M3 GTR in Lime Green
Nissan Skyline R34 in GT Polarized Blue (No.5 IIRC)

I will be adding more once I have finished my La Sarthe 24hr 👍
 
DLC cars are Untradeable
 
As C-ZETA says, normal cars painted in DLC colours :)

Sorry for the confusion
 
I have every tradeable car in the game to deal with, as well as all museum cards, gear etc

I would like:

BMW M3 CSL or M3 GTR in Lime Green
Nissan Skyline R34 in GT Polarized Blue (No.5 IIRC)

I will be adding more once I have finished my La Sarthe 24hr 👍

Just buy the DLC and you can create all the cars you want.
👍
 
The whole DLC package with cars tracks and everything else is only $12
 
I can send an r34 in polarized blue. The only requirement is that you dupe it and send it back so I can have one.
 
I can send an r34 in polarized blue. The only requirement is that you dupe it and send it back so I can have one.

Deal!

Currently cant connect to PSN, hopefully have the issue resolved by next weekend. Will PM you closer to then :)
 
Back