Dlc painted cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjm_98
  • 11 comments
  • 624 views
Messages
1,191
Messages
mjm_98
Right there's quite a few I want but not many in particular at the moment.

Can give quite a lot of variety unfortunately my rare paint is running low.

What price would you want me to pay?

Would prefer to offer paints and items but can easily offer cars.

With regards to paints got 1000+ and can offer any x5 of ones that can be acquired through dealership cars

I am also interested in pre painted ones and not just requests but would like to see a pic of it.
 
Add me now and i'll send you 1 for 5 chromes?
 
Think I only have a couple of chromes at the moment and can get to ps3 within the next 12 hours
 
Ok if you can get 5 chromes preferably silver i'll send you one tomorrow
 
Is there anything instead you want ;)
 
Ill send you chromes for him cph send fr to camaroKamikazi

will send 5 silver
 
Pottert
Ill send you chromes for him cph send fr to camaroKamikazi

will send 5 silver

You really shouldn't mate
 
it's all good if I don't send them to him I just send them back to myself.. LOL
 
Ive actually just used todays (26th slot sending a friend a car) so i'll be sending on the 27th slot.
 
Any other people willing to trade dlc cars
 
I just realised you never told me what car you wanted and what paint?:lol:
Ive sent you a FR.
 
Back