DLC/SeasonPass/Pre-Order Cars in your garage

• Thread starter FRXnismo
  • 10 comments
:confused: I have purchased a October Season pass and entered my free Pre-Ordered cars with purchased of the new Forza Horizon from gamestop. I downloaded the cars onto my xbox and I can see them in my game but I can't get them into my career garage to drive. If anyone could help me with this it would be much appreciated. :)

Thanks

Usually when you buy dlc, you have to use In-game credits to buy the cars. Dont know if thats true for Horizon as I have no DLC yet.

Yep, you have to buy them. The only cars the game will place in your garage are the loyalty ones. The Liveries, Pre-Orders, & everything else have to be bought.

Yep, you have to buy them. The only cars the game will place in your garage are the loyalty ones. The Liveries, Pre-Orders, & everything else have to be bought.

Which sucks. I understand DLC being purchased with credits but if I bought the LCE for the extra money then give me my cars and liveries. So far I have all the loyalty rewards, the rock star challenger, the horizon viper gts and the s5s raptor.

I was really looking forward to my 458 coupe and all of the LCE cars. Gonna take me weeks to buy them all. Otherwise loving the game so far though. Already found the 'Cuda though :sly:

This is *****ed up!

I was looking for about an hour where are the cars and double downloaded it on memory card and harddrive.

I mean for people never played Forza its a bit confusing...

So you got cars and couldnt find them, but didnt look in one of the most obvious places? Its really not that confusing.

If you come from other games it could be. I was confused about this in FM4 because when you purchase dlc on GT5 your cars automatically show in the garage. You do not have to buy them in game.

This the way it should be in my opinion. To pay real money for content then have to possibility of not using it in game because you dont play often enough to create large sums of money is pretty lame. All dlc should be available immediately to anyone that purchases it.

Yeah, well, they kind of do that in the sense that you could buy tokens and then get them that way. Always more $$$.

If you come from other games it could be. I was confused about this in FM4 because when you purchase dlc on GT5 your cars automatically show in the garage. You do not have to buy them in game.

Actually on GT5 they appear in the ticket lorry/reward car thingy, equally confusing for a new player.

In FM4, all cars including DLC are available to use in Free Play in their stock form which is OK by me, however yes if you want to own them to mod or whatever, you need to purchase them with in-game currency.

Back