DLC sooner than later I hope

  • Thread starter Thread starter foxdylan
  • 14 comments
  • 1,098 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
431
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
foxdylan
I don't care if I have to buy it , the real world car market is falling over itself producing wonderful models one after another and Gt6 feels all most historical already with its list .....
Not that pd listens but if you could buy any 3 cars to add to the game what would u like to see added ?
 
BMW E30 M3
Ferrari F50
Buggati EB110ss
 
Top Secret S15
E30 M3
 
SRT Viper GTS-R without a doubt and the '13 BMW Z4 GT3, and the real C6-R
 
The game hasn't even been out for a week and people are already asking for DLC. Really?
Thanks to the dismissal car list :(
 
Subaru SVX premium
Toyota Supra premium
1980's buick/ pontiac/ cadiallac. Any one really. I hate those cars but want to drive one in the game.
 
The game hasn't even been out for a week and people are already asking for DLC. Really?

Just like a few reviews stated most of the cars are from the 90s and 2000s same cars we've been using since GT3 and GT4. Its getting better a few cars at a time but IMO just too slow and it needs a huge DLC pack(s) right away. I'm holding out till January to pick up GT6 to see if theres any significant content added before I buy.

If nothing by January early Feb than GT6 is a pass for me and I'll wait till GT7/PS4.
 
I don't care if I have to buy it , the real world car market is falling over itself producing wonderful models one after another and Gt6 feels all most historical already with its list .....
Not that pd listens but if you could buy any 3 cars to add to the game what would u like to see added ?

on number one absolutly the ferrari F50, the best sounding 90's ferrari ever, (could fill the gap with the f40 and enzo)
And for the somewhat older people, who remembers the wiegert vector w12 (now thats a classic supercar!!)
and i cant forget the deTomaso Panthera!!!!!!
 
Any Jeep from 1941 to 2014: there's many to choose from. :odd:
 
Be careful what you wish for, you might not get it!
 
Ferrari 355
Ferrari 612
Ferrari 575
 
There are bunches of wishlist threads already; no need for another one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back