DLC Speculation and Wishlist

sgohsixthree

SRM High Lord Dictator & Emperor Supreme
Premium
United States
CA
smcinnis
Kinda stoked on what is coming to the game after the GT4 previews. Lead me to start thinking about what is missing and how those gaps might be filled.

We know the British GT pack is coming later on, with the exception of tracks, I think we can assume new liveries and features in general, but probably no new cars. (Correct me if you've heard otherwise).

What I'd like to see in 2021 is a GT World Challenge America DLC that would contain:

Mustang GT4
Sin R1 GT4
Mercedes AMG GT3 Evo
Porsche GT2RS Clubsport

COTA
Virginia International Raceway
Sonoma Raceway
Road America
Watkins Glen

Wishful thinking? :lol:

Of course other SRO stuff like TC America & GT Asia. Going out on an even bigger limb... Does anyone have a license for VLN / NLS? Cause I'm down for that.

Kinda stoked on what is coming to the game after the GT4 previews. Lead me to start thinking about what is missing and how those gaps might be filled.

Well nothing is missing really. However I believe there is an open wheeler support series ran by SRO. If that's correct then it looks like it could be a much quicker and simpler task to add more diversity to the game, I'm half expecting that fo happen.

I'd be keen to see the current GT2 cars from Porsche, KTM and Audi.
GT2SportsClub.jpg
1fd2c344ff0208d3676c688c9cbeceae.jpg
KTM-X-Bow-GTX-Side.jpg

I'd also welcome tracks from GTWC America and Asia

Last edited:
I would say we're somewhere between Very Unlikely and 100% Not Going to Happen to get any more US tracks due to COVID and travel being a completely unnecessary risk.

I was bored so I decided to make a potential track list consisting of tracks currently in the game as well as tracks that have a presence in other SRO series' during the year most likely to be included. I also included tracks that were originally scheduled but had their races cancelled due to Covid as it's possible they had them scanned prior to lockdowns. Tracks already in the game or confirmed to be coming are marked with an "X".

I will add Australian GT tracks if it gets confirmed that SRO is taking that series over.

We know the British GT pack is coming later on, with the exception of tracks, I think we can assume new liveries and features in general, but probably no new cars. (Correct me if you've heard otherwise).

What I'd like to see in 2021 is a GT World Challenge America DLC that would contain:

Mustang GT4
Sin R1 GT4
Mercedes AMG GT3 Evo
Porsche GT2RS Clubsport

COTA
Virginia International Raceway
Sonoma Raceway
Road America
Watkins Glen

Wishful thinking? :lol:

Of course other SRO stuff like TC America & GT Asia. Going out on an even bigger limb... Does anyone have a license for VLN / NLS? Cause I'm down for that.
R3E tends to pick up the VLN and WTCC stuff.

Last edited:
Back