DLC Stealth Car Pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter yzfmike
  • 2 comments
  • 2,115 views

yzfmike

Rookie Racer
Premium
Messages
1,021
United States
Lewiston, Maine
Messages
yzfmike
Messages
yzfmike
I had purchased the GT5 Collectors Edition , and I very happy with it. I wonder if it possible to buy the stealth car pack that was for other regions like Europe or Japan, and use it in the NA region. Can anyone confirm that it is possible?
 
No, PAL DLC's cannot be used for NTSC accounts.
The US stealth cars came with pre-ordering the game, and US codes have now expired.
Sorry fella.
 
Ive got the same problem guys.I have a PS3 that plats PS2 games CECH C02.I think it plays both versions because ive got a region 1 GT5 game and the GT5 icon will only appear under the "GAME" menu of the PS3 if i load another game(WRC),then once that game is loaded i press the PS button and the GT5 icon appears and i can start the game.I do this every time i start up.I also purchased a DLC code(1 car but i got 5) for japan region and i guess its PAL because the stealth icon appears under "GAME",it installs but the acctual cars never appear in me garage.im still summing up what to do coz ive used the code,and the expirery mentioned above.Im also wondering if i buy the
PAL version of the game will my saved data work?.Im looking towards a used game disc.Ive sent an email to sony asking if i can swap/or get another code.1 big headache but worth it to me.good luck with your search mate.
 
Back