Dlc?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTboozer
  • 24 comments
  • 1,249 views
Messages
40
Messages
GTboozer
I've been unplugged from the GT5 world for a little while. Any news of DLC coming down the road?

Just curious, I have most of the coveted cars that I want and I'm just wondering if there is any new fun on the way. I'm mostly grinding Bob right now while at work or sleeping, and the seasonal races are done in 1 day usually, so lots of me not racing.

Like I said, just curious if any of you might have heard something.
 
Well actually, there has been a new car announced as DLC for the coming future and there are several links within this forum containing the relevant information.
 
Well actually, there has been a new car announced as DLC for the coming future and there are several links within this forum containing the relevant information.

Cool. I wonder what car it will be.
 
I haven't seen the links, but would interested in them. My guess for the car would the FT-86II since it seems, from the video, to be largely incorporated into the game already.
 
Well actually, there has been a new car announced as DLC for the coming future and there are several links within this forum containing the relevant information.
Where?
 
Well actually, there has been a new car announced as DLC for the coming future and there are several links within this forum containing the relevant information.

....

There was a video released that featured another FT86 concept. Other than excited fans I don't think anyone said anything about DLC.
 
I think soon we will see some DLC partly because why would they make a video of the new FT86 Concept II rendered and in game if it wouldn't be in the game?... this car will be coming soon to GT5 I'm sure of that and hopefully pulling some other cars behind for a nice DLC pack...
 
Do you think the FT-86 II will show up as DLC, or in the next update like the gold chrome?
 
Toyota showing a new version of the FT-86 at Geneva has nothing to do with GT5 or DLC. I know there was a video released on GTTV, but still nothing to do with DLC.

Toyota made a 'fancy render'.
 
Toyota showing a new version of the FT-86 at Geneva has nothing to do with GT5 or DLC. I know there was a video released on GTTV, but still nothing to do with DLC.

Well how else you getting it? DLC = Downloadable content. Doesn't matter if it's free or not it's still DLC.
 
Toyota showing a new version of the FT-86 at Geneva has nothing to do with GT5 or DLC. I know there was a video released on GTTV, but still nothing to do with DLC.

Toyota made a 'fancy render'.

But the video shows the rendition of the car tooling around the GT5 tracks. The car show and GT5 don't have much correlation. But don't you think GT5 working at showing a car in the game has much correlation with GT5?
 
I'm simply trying to say you have no idea whether or not it will EVER become available. You're just guessing.
 
ok fine, New DLC content has been speculated for a future release. Happy?

Yes, because that's an entirely different statement. We've been "speculating" since November 24th. We still are.
 
But the video shows the rendition of the car tooling around the GT5 tracks. The car show and GT5 don't have much correlation. But don't you think GT5 working at showing a car in the game has much correlation with GT5?
The day that video was released correlates to the exact day of the new FT-86 being unveiled at Geneva.
 
I'm simply trying to say you have no idea whether or not it will EVER become available. You're just guessing.

Were just guessing, true. But we guess because we hope. I would love to see GT follow the course of most modern games, allowing expansion to the base version. I, myself, and one that is truly hoping that anything extra will be added to our beloved game. Cars, Tracks, or modes. Even though I know any DLC would mean a million more "why didn't they add (insert line) to the game. Gosh, I hate PD" threads.
 
I'm simply trying to say you have no idea whether or not it will EVER become available. You're just guessing.

Well it's really a case of putting the pieces together. PD make a new car to showoff Toyotas new concept car. PD then upload a video of the car which they went to the effort of making driving around GT5 tracks and photomode locations. It's unlikely that PD will abandon it.
 
The day that video was released correlates to the exact day of the new FT-86 being unveiled at Geneva.

Then that shows that you are be accurate about Toyota and GT5 working together. But why would GT5 release a video of the car running in GT5 if this wasn't a pre-planned content addition to Gran Turismo. Seems a waste to render the car, and tease of the GT lovers. Wouldn't it easier and more cost effective to just shoot a real-life short on the car?

Well it's really a case of putting the pieces together. PD make a new car to showoff Toyotas new concept car. PD then upload a video of the car which they went to the effort of making driving around GT5 tracks and photomode locations. It's unlikely that PD will abandon it.

👍
 
yup, theres no reason the FT would not make it into gt5 - i just hope Pikes Peak will
 
I just saw a pic of the car and it looks cool I guess. I'd rather have dlc real world tracks, if we ever do get dlc. There are plenty of cool cars in the game, not enough cool track imo.
 
Back