Dlsrv gallery's

• Thread starter dlsrv
  • 21 comments
Brazil
São Paulo/SP/Brazil
dlsrv
Since I started to play Gran Turismo (on my PSone), I always pressed the start button in the middle of the replay (in GT2), to make "pictures". When I bought my PS2, I never thought that this could be done (take photos from the game). Now I take pictures every day that I start my game. There are some of my best pictures:

img0005jb.jpg

img0014u.jpg

img0011fi.jpg

img0033kfm.jpg

img0034v.jpg

img0028iu.jpg

img0025s.jpg

img0009xs.jpg

img0021af.jpg

img0013ip.jpg

img0002mp.jpg

img0020x.jpg

fordgtgranturismo7.jpg

fordgtgranturismo.jpg

img0001km.jpg

toyotagtone7.jpg

toyotagtone8.jpg

img0015ow.jpg

img00142sf.jpg

lotusespritv83l.jpg

(i didn't use photoshop)

Nice Esprit and gorgeous GT with the Arc de Triomphe in the background.

I always take a couple of pics whenever I have spare time to do so, but my GT4 save just got corrupted again yesterday. :grumpy:

Welcome! Very nice work!

I really like the two sliding audis, the "crash" picture and the panning shot of the old school corvette. The Esprit is nice too - good colors.

With a little editing they would REALLY pop. The corvette especially is very clean with a good focus on the car.

I look forward to seeing what you do next.

Nice work you've done here, love the shot of the Esprit the most. 👍

So i liked the corvette picture so much that I did my own edit of it and credited us both! But of course i wont post it w/o your permission!

man, of course you can use:), but please don't use in the photomode competitions........., but if you want, you can post here the picture .👍

man, of course you can use:), but please don't use in the photomode competitions........., but if you want, you can post here the picture .👍
Great! Thanks. I wouldn't think of using it in a competition. Only here in the galleries.

Here was my quick edited version of the old school vette

img0013ipcopy2s.jpg

Back