DMC Delorean Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Themadrascal
  • 13 comments
  • 1,019 views
Messages
12
Messages
Themadrascal
Quick question here in regards to the DMC Delorean. I have searched online and know that it is in the car lists that everyone has created. But i have checked the UCD daily and have yet to see it for sale.

Does it really exist, and if so do you own it, and any chance you could provide a pic?

Also, if it is in the game, what Paint chip does it come with?

Thanks guys.
 
I've seen it in the UCD a while back .... from memory it cost roughly just over 500,000 credits.

No idea about a paint chip though I'm afraid!
 
It does exist, and you can win it from the Supercar Nostalgia cup in B-spec. It doesn't have a paintchip, so I don't think you can paint it.
 
No paintchip as it doesn't have a paint finish. It's around 500,000cr.
 
Swear the S4 is a prize car. I have one, but I know I didn't buy it.
 
It's a prize car, you can get it from the Supercar Nostalgia Cup in B-Spec. I think it only comes in bare aluminium, so it doesn't have a paint chip.

edit: way too late :(
 
Thanks guys for the quick responses. I never even thought about the Aluminum finish, hence no paint chip.

I will have to start the Bspec races then to get me one.

Thanks again guys.
 
The Delorean is not aluminum! it is Stainless steel. The car was offered in colors, but most customers bought the unfinished stainless. Two folks actually bought the gold plated edition. which was a $25000 option.
 
If you drive it at 88mph it opens up a 1955 level.

If it sent me back to Le Mans' 1955 configuration I would urinate with delight.
 
The Flux Capacitor is an extra zillion credits.
 
I want someone to chase me with a sky blue Samba Bus at night in a mall parking lot so I can take a picture of it :)
 
Back